Inspirations from the Holy Land K/N/A Life in the Married Lane

This blog began as a way to keep in touch from abroad, but has developed into a way to keep in touch from married life (which seems to be trickier to do!).

14.6.06

fun in the sun

Yesterday I went to the beach for the first time in a long time. Tuesday, Thursday and Sundays are women's day at the separate beach in Tel Aviv. Avital, Malka, Rachel, Natasha and I all rode the bus and then a sheirut (a shared taxi/bus thingy) and spent the afternoon there. We even watched the sun set. It was stunning, and so relaxing.

Today classes began, but they are "special" classes to prepare us for regular classes (starts on Sunday). I was zoche to hear R'Liff, R'Brown and the famous Rebbetzin Heller. They were all amazing! I can't wait to start regular classes! The learning here is phenomenal.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know it was your birthday, but happy birthday! I wish I could be there with you!

Love,
Sara

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I am so happy for you! I read your blogs and I am so very jealous. I am glad that you are there getting to experience all these wonderful things!

3:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home