Inspirations from the Holy Land K/N/A Life in the Married Lane

This blog began as a way to keep in touch from abroad, but has developed into a way to keep in touch from married life (which seems to be trickier to do!).

25.1.07

a touch of St. Louis

I had dinner tonight at the Village Green with Mrs. Greenwald and Esti. What a treat it was to see them!! It's a little cognitive dissonance to see St. Louis people in Israel, I have to say. There's a Motzei Shabbos (Saturday night) get-together with some more St. Louis people. It should be good. For Shabbos I'm going to be in Bayit Vegan, to Rabbi Refson for dinner, Rabbi Levi for Lunch and the Weissburgs (at whose house I'm staying) for Shalosh Seudas. I'm looking forward to a nice Shabbos filled with new experiences. I've pretty much stuck to routine for quite some time, so it should be a nice change.

Good Shabbos!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home