Inspirations from the Holy Land K/N/A Life in the Married Lane

This blog began as a way to keep in touch from abroad, but has developed into a way to keep in touch from married life (which seems to be trickier to do!).

10.5.07

has it really been 2 and a half months?

What can I say? Baruch Hashem, I've been super-busy with other things in life and have had no time to type. Also, since my camera is still broken, my incentive has been greatly diminished. However, a brief update:

My schedule is still the same - learning all the time! Yay! We're now learning Megillas Rus (for Shavuous) and Sefer Daniel (for the Aramaic - R'Chalkowski told us that after we can read this sefer, Hebrew will be no problem for us!!!). It's a lot of fun. I'm really enjoying myself.

What else? There's a play which Neve is putting on June 3ish. I get to organize the music. Our Eim Bayit (house mother) wrote the melodies, I put the chords to it and and am giving it to a girl to play piano. I'm directing the choir, doing the harmonies and finding flute and violin players. I might even play sax. We'll see. There are only two songs, which is good, because otherwise I would probably be totally overwhelmed!! It's going to be really good, I think. I also get to play the character of the mom of one of the leads (which is actually played by one of my roommates!). It's cute.

We took a trip up north right before Rosh Chodesh, so that was really fun. I hope to put up some pictures of it (maybe) before I leave. We'll see. At the rate I'm going.... Really, though, it's become a bit of a shlep to get to internet access, and since my life is, Baruch Hashem, fairly routine, I just don't get around to it much anymore!

Finally, I'm coming back to the states on June 5. I get to go to Tzipporah Elefant's wedding in NYC, due to the timing of my arrival back in the states. I'm very excited for that.

That's all for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home